Try this combination of flavors that you will love. This is an easy and delicious recipe. You can serve it with crackers, corn tortillas or green plantain chips.
- Juice of a large lime
- 2 gulupas (you can replace it with ripe passion fruit) In Germany you can find this fruit as "Passionsfrucht".
- 1/4 cup cilantro (or to taste)
- 1/2 roasted (or regular) paprika. You can find these ready-made in glass jars in supermarkets.
- 1/2 pickled red onion (or regular)
- 300 grams of pre-cooked shrimp
Wash the shrimp and let them soak in the lemon or lime juice for about 15 minutes, then add the rest of the ingredients. Stir well to integrate the flavors, adjust flavor with salt and pepper. If you want you can add spice to taste. Let it rest in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes, serve and enjoy.
Thanks for visiting my website! Let me know if you liked this post and if you want to know what else I cook day by day and other details of my life in Germany follow me on my social media channels: